Monday, April 22, 2013

Do the creep

I have a boy.
A cute hot wonderful sweetheart boy.
He's tall (6'4!) and he played soccer for six years and he long boards and he's European. NEEDLESS to say, I'm infatuated. *sigh sigh sigh*

But

Our relationship is long distance. 

Last night, who we call "our boys" consisting of Will, Jacob, and Evan, came over for some fun Ryan Lochte television. He's dubbed the sexiest douche bag or something. And my boy, Tobi, asked me if I wanted to Skype and we hadn't Skyped in a few days and when we Skype we fall asleep together.

Well, anyways he was on his way to a lovely night of slumber :)

and I was sitting there talking to him.


And Will and Jacob starting exclaiming, screaming, proclaiming, and shouting about how I was creepy and how my relationship with Tobi was unhealthy because we talk until we fall asleep and leave our Skypes up to wake up in the morning to each other. <3 <3 <3

:'(
So I'm sorry that my relationship is creepy and unhealthy, boys.
I love you all too. Ha. Just kidding.

Evan made it clear we are just friends. 

But get this.
Will and Jacob said that they could never be friends with me. Because they are subliminally and subconsciously going to fall in love with me. 

It's okay though. I would fall in love with me too. 

:) <3 

Elizabeth Gunn

No comments:

Post a Comment