Monday, April 22, 2013

The Hunger Games

So finals week kind of pushes me over the edge. I get super stressed, like most people probably do, and this makes me a little crazy. So today I was studying in a building on campus and I had forgotten my lunch, so I was super hungry. The table I was sitting at had some vending machines next to it and as I'm sitting there, here comes this vending employee girl wheeling in three huge boxes to restock the machines. As she is unlocking the vending machine I simultaneously observe that I am hungry, that I have no money, and that this girl is as thin as a twig. I suddenly found myself looking back and forth between her and her boxes of vending machine goods and thinking, "Yeah, yeah, I could do it, I could take her."



What is wrong with me???! (don't answer that). Finals need to end and soon!

-Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment