Thursday, April 25, 2013

Ebony and Ivory

So at work I just started watching these live zoo web cams, and my favorite are the Panda bears, who I have affectionatley named Ebony and Ivory. (They are living in perfect harmony by the way). As I was watching these adorable bears I started to feel very relaxed, and I thought about how nice it would be to fall asleep watching them on my computer. And then I almost laughed out loud because this made me think of my lovely roommate Lizzy, who would fall asleep with her boy Toby on skype almost every night of this last semester. Lizzy has Toby, and I have a panda bear....=)

Also, as I was watching these same Panda bears, I was listening to Michael Buble, and the song he sings called 'Feeling Good' came on, and suddenly the Panda was strutting around in time with the song. It was the weirdest thing...Ebony looked like he was singing and dancing!! He was Michael..the panda version of him. And then his song called 'Home' came on and the Panda sat on the ground and stared out through the fence for the longest
time...I almost cried. He just wants to be free! =(
#pandaproblems














-Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment